Browsing: Firefighter Themed Wedding Ideas

Fire Theme Wedding

We are planning our wedding on February 20, 2007 at the fire hall. We are looking to do a fire theme based wedding and are trying to find things to do with the fire department for the wedding. If you could help us and give us some ideas that would be appreciated!

Sabrina from Westville, NS

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

Hi There and congratulation's on your up-coming Wedding! I have designed two Fire Fighter themed weddings, the one just recently was in the colors of Black, Red and White, it had a very clean and classic look, but any color will work. I used white table clothes as the base color for the tables then I added black runners going down the middle of each set of tables followed by Red Rose petals and votive candles, then for the centerpieces I placed a Toy Fire Truck or Stuffed Dalmatian Dog with Roses and Rose petals tucked under and around them and then added more candles. THIS WAS SUCH A HIT! and everyone LOVE IT! the best part about using the toys is that the couple donated them to the Fire Department! So this Christmas they have given a gift of love to many children.

Wishing you a Wonderful Wedding Day and a Lifetime of Love...

Sharon Rose

Best Answer

I am having a fall/fire themed wedding next month. We found these roses that are yellow with red tips look like flames that we are putting on our cake. Cut the cake using a axe instead of knife. Also, for the dollar dance, use a fire boot for the money. These are just a couple of ideas. Have a great wedding.

You should definitly checkout www.modemerr.com. They have some skirts (big fluffy wedding style things) that have flames on the bottom. pricey, but definitly flame inspired.

Sabrina,

The candle company I represent has firefighter tart melts that can be done in your choice of both color & scent. These would make cute wedding favors for such a themed wedding. I've attached a picture of the tarts to give you an idea what I'm talking about. If you would like more info, email me at: forgetmenotaromas@gmail.com.

Congratulations!

Marla

http://www.forgetmenotaromas.com - Our fragrances leave lasting impressions.

What a unique theme, I love it.

If you are going to print anything there are many fire themed graphics sites. Maybe put some flames around your invitations, programs, place cards, and thank you notes. Just put "fire graphic"s in a search and you will find many sites to choose from.

Congratulations and good luck.

Try this link for ideas!

http://www.askginka.com/themes/firefightertheme.htm

another post on here... http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf130639.tip.html

You can always ask if you can use the boots (or some of them) to use as centerpieces. Also, use little fire trucks as favours. By all means have some kind of bell every time you and your new husband kiss. Instead of throwing a bouquet, throw a boot with confettie in it. Or you could use this as if you were going to throw water on a special guest.

Hey my name is Sharon and me and my fiance are getting married at the fire department on June 2007, we both met each other there and are both on the fire dept. u have really good ideas if u have any more please post them.

thank u!

Hey I am also having a fire dept. wedding in April of 08' and I could also use some help of where to find things because I have less than 4 months and all we have is the station of course and his dress blues. Also my dress. Please help. You can send me e-mail idea's at christiansmom_02 AT hotmail.com with topic as wedding.

Look at eHow.com under firefighter wedding got some great ideas.

Red toy firefighter helmet.
Firefighter Themed Wedding Ideas
Weddings Wedding ThemesJune 18, 2006
LIttle BOy Looking in the Mirror at his Fire Fighter Costume
Making a Fire Fighter Costume
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
house fire
Making a Fire Escape Plan for Your Family
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 19, 2016 at 8:34:58 AM on 10.0.1.20 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.