Travel Tips for Savannah, GA

My husband and I will be visiting Savannah, GA at the end of March and would like to know of some neat and inexpensive things to do. We would like to splurge and eat at Lady & Sons restaurant.

Brenda from Williamsburg, MI

How about a travel agent? They don't charge you. Go to, great lady who works for this company. She will find you the best deal and she travels alot herself so she knows alot about these places and she's from GA so that is a big plus. Hope you enjoy your visit. I am from Peachtree City, GA, I love it here!

Take one of the guided tours, you can get off the trolly to explore and then get back on. Savannah is one of my favorite cities. We did that the first time we visited. The next time we hooked up with an online friend and they took us on a driving tour of the city. There are several homes that are "haunted".

We love eating at "The Pirate's House" too. Park down near the waterfront and just enjoy walking the aterfront and shopping the little stores. Write the chamber of commerce, they will send you lots of info for free. We love the casual beach out at Tybee Island, East of the city. They have a new pier, free beach with swings, birds you won't believe, small good restaurants. We love Tybee Island. Have fun.

You can contact me at goldensavannah08 AT for a welcome to Savannah coupon and travel guide which includes maps, coupons, attractions, tourist retailers and tips.

Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US StatesJanuary 17, 2007
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Hong Kong, Victoria Harbour
Hong Kong Frugal Travel Guide
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips