Old Virginia Candles Reviews

Has anyone tried the Old Virginia Candles? They are sold on QVC.

Nancy from Hatfield, PA

I have one I revieved as a gift. It is a triple scent, Fruit Basket. It burns nicely and has a strong sweet fragrance.

These are some of the best candles I have ever come across. I have a friend that used to work in a candle shop and we tried them all. The one I had I could smell while cleaning the cat boxes the next day!! The scent was still in the house. The only problem I found was that they burned "dirty". But great scenting!!

I live about a mile from Old Virginia Candle plant here in Virginia near Lynchburg. I visit their outlet store quite often and enjoy pulling into the parking lot and smelling the wonderful scent in the air. Since buying these candles, they are the only ones I use. The scents are so great and the candles last a long time. Every year they have a tent sale and if you want to stand in line for an hour or longer, you can buy all your intended gifts at one time. There was a post from Lorrie B. saying that they burn dirty. The candle will not burn dirty if you trim the wick before lighting. I have never had a problem like that. I give 2 thumbs up for Old Virginia Candles.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeOctober 1, 2006
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Virginia Christmas Charities
West Virginia Christmas Charities
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys