Pudding Cake Recipe

I am looking for a recipe for a cake. It is made with a Duncan Hines cake mix, extra eggs, instant pudding mix, oil, and sour cream. I have looked on the Duncan Hines website and have found a variation, but it's not the right one! It is not a pound cake, as theirs' is. I used to make it, but all my recipes were lost in a house fire. Your help would be greatly appreciated. It was moist and delicious. Thanks.

By catastrofy from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

This might be the one your looking for, and if not, they have a lot more great recipes.

http://cakecentral.com/recipes/1710 ... er-too-much-chocolate-chocolate-cake

And for a bit of inspiration, I am sharing a pic of the birthday cake I made yesterday, ha ha.

Try cooks.com. They have a huge selection. Also recipes4living.com.

You can also this web site Allrecipes.com Good Luck.

March 7, 2011 Flag

I cannot find an old favorite recipe. It uses a Duncan Hines cake mix (any flavour), a package of instant pudding (same flavour as cake mix), sour cream, oil, and eggs. It is a firm cake that can be carved and is really moist and delicious. Does anyone have it? Thank you all.

By Catastrofy from Canada

Answers:

Pudding Cake Recipe

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Too-Much-Chocolate-Cake/Detail.aspx

I've used this recipe with different flavors of cake mix and pudding. I have left out the chocolate chips and I have substituted nuts, coconut, butterscotch chips, etc. Hope this is the one you were looking for. Good luck. (02/25/2010)

By SieraStar

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CakesMarch 7, 2011
Strawberry Pudding
Strawberry Pudding Recipes
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Mocha Pudding Recipe
Mocha Pudding Recipe
Bread and Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding Recipes
🎉
🎄