Use Car Keys for Remembering

So you don't "forget" that important item from work that you want to take home, put your car keys in it or on it. You won't forget the item. I have used this many times from books loaned to me, to a gallon of milk.

By Vicki from Casa Grande, AZ

Great idea, Vicki!!! Thanx!!!

I do that every time I charge my cell phone. I unplug the charger and put it away in a drawer, and only use it about every three days. So without your idea, I'd be out the door without my phone, on the way to an engine problem or something no doubt!

Great tip. reminds me I have a beep on mine for locking and unlocking and I use that feature to find my car. I seem to forget where I park so this gets me to car.

Organizing Memory TricksSeptember 23, 2008
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Keys hanging on a row of hooks.
Remembering Your Keys
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
Man Looking Keys Locked in Car
Solutions for Keys Locked in Car