Product for Plastic Looking Hair

I am looking for a spray or gel that could give my hair a "plastic" or "rubbery" look to it after I spiked it. I want to make my hair look like it is plastic or something, and I don't want to put paint it my hair, though that would probably work.

Rene from Vermont

There is a great product called got 2b glued. You can find it a Wal-Mart. My huspand uses this product, and is the best we have found. Also it is waterproof! Just shampoo it out. Hope this is helpful to you!

a guy I went to high school with achieved the look I think you're going for with Elmers school glue. He used to say that it washed right out.

I would try a spray wax. You can used it to spike up your hair and give you a rubbery look at the same time. It's really neat because there's an amazing hold that still allows you to move your hair without flaking. Good luck!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingJuly 15, 2007
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄