Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Use Nail Brushes for Cleaning Small Spaces

I rarely use a nail brush to clean under my nails, as I use the end of a nail file, so I have a small collection of nail brushes I've saved from gift sets (frugal people save anything they think they will eventually find a use for). I keep a couple of them by the sink in the laundry room and have found they are great for scrubbing small spaces - a little larger than an old toothbrush and smaller than a traditional scrub brush. They have come in handy time and time again.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

The only problem is that one day I was watching that talk show with Whoopie Goldberg and she made a comment that really stuck to me. She talked about how we clean our hands real good but not our nails. Everything we touch we use our hands or fingers and guess what is attached our nails. So I found a smal nail brush and put a nail in the wall and hung the nail brush there so I could see it and near the sink so I could do a quick scrub on the nails and under it too. Just a thought.

Doing a good manicure not only depend on choosing a qualified nail designer but also it depends on choosing a quality nail brushes. Nail brushes should be firm but not

spikey and the white tampico bristles should be very soft.

Anybody know where I can find a large number of small finger nail brushes? My email is glen1478@att.net I'm talking 2000 or more.

A nail file cleans the visible dirt from under the nails but the invisible dirt and bacteria (encluding that which causes food borne illnesses) can only be cleaned with a brush. Can't you save at lease one brush for your nails?