Keep the Bubble Wrap

Save that bubble wrap you get in packages! It's pricey if you have to buy it and it really does come in handy for all sorts of packing things to mail, and packing up little delicate objects. I use it to pack away my sensitive pickup for my autoharp when I am not using it, so it doesn't get knocked. You also can use squares of it to temporarily stop up the drainage holes in your bathtub to have a fuller bath!

By pam from L.A., CA

I would re-use the bubble wrap---but I can't resist popping the bubbles as soon as a piece hits my hands. The noise, the bubble bursting --- great stress reliever!!!

Uses for Bubble Wrap
Uses for Bubble Wrap
Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 2, 2006
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Packing Materials
Reusing Packing Materials
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Bubble Art
Making Bubble Print Art
🎉
🎄