Cleo (Domestic Shorthair)

Cleo is a 2 year old domestic shorthair cat. She was adopted from the PAWS in Philadelphia in August of 2008 along with Moocher and Leo. Cleo isn't a very active cat - she's in a tie with Fuzzy for being "most sedentary". She does so love to sit on my husband's lap, though.

We're not actually sure how old Cleo is. It seems that when PAWS accepted the surrender (along with Leo), they didn't get much information. She is also declawed, but thankfully spayed. She's a pretty girl, but she makes sure that if you touch her, it's on her own terms!

By Jackie from Feasterville, PA

How beautiful and relaxed she looks! I had a Persian that was just like that. When my husband first came to the house when we first met, the cat would have nothing to do with him, and even glared at him from across the room. Later, my husband began reading the paper and that was too much to deal with for the cat. He jumped up and patted the paper and knocked the paper out of my husbands hands, for the rest of the cats life, they were thick as thieves! Give him a hug for us!

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 10, 2009
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos