Do-Ahead Dried Beef Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cut fine
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 lb. dried beef (cut in bite-size)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
Stir soup until creamy, add milk cheese, onion, macaroni, and dried beef. Fold in sliced eggs; turn into a buttered casserole dish. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 20, 2016 at 10:19:40 PM on 10.0.2.102 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us