Fall Off The Bone Ribs

This rib recipe makes the tastiest and most tender ribs you have ever had. Even if you don't like pork ribs I am sure you will love these. This recipe is a fix it and forget it kind of meal, and who doesn't love that! It's prepared in the oven and you can finish up this recipe either by using your ovens broiler or placing them on your outdoor grill.

• country style pork ribs
  • beer or apple juice
  • favorite rib rub, or seasoning of your choice
  • broiler pan
  • foil
  • barbecue sauce
  • honey
  • brown sugar
  • and a little patience

Take a broiler pan and fill the bottom section of the broiler pan about half full of beer or apple juice. On the top section (the part with the slits) lay out your ribs. You may add a rub or sauce at this time or leave them plain. Use seasoning salt, Emeril Essence Spice or whatever spices you have on hand will work.

Cover the pan with foil and fold edges under to seal in the steam as they cook. Place in a 300 degree F oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Remove foil carefully as steam will be hot. Now all the grease is down in the bottom of the pan with the beer or apple juice, the ribs are completely cooked and tender.

All you need to do is finish them up on the grill or under the broiler with sauce. Add honey and brown sugar to any barbecue sauce. For grill place ribs on grill and coat with you favorite sauce. Grill on each side just a few minutes until crispy. For broiler, Add barbecue sauce and broil for a few minutes on each side. Watch closely because sugar in the BBQ sauce will burn quickly.

By Tina from Mesquite, TX

Awesome-sounding recipe, I'm gonna try it! I also bake my ribs. Just cover them with onion and lemon slices and Club House "Spicy Pepper Medley". Then cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours. I brush with sauce afterward.

They're always a favorite at the shelter where I cook for 60-75 women per day.

This is the best recipe for tender, juicy ribs that I've ever made. I've always smoked my country ribs - but the is the only recipe I'll ever use, now. I'd give it 5 stars.

These turned out really great. Yum!

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats RibsJuly 14, 2009
Barbecued Spare Ribs
Barbecued Spare Ribs Recipes
Mini ribs in a ceramic dish.
Microwave Ribs Recipes
Spare Ribs
Cooking Spare Ribs
Barbecue Ribs
Barbecue Ribs Recipes