Order from Austree Not Delivered

I ordered a three tree special from austree in the fall of 2006! they said that my order would be delivered in mid march 2007 and charged me $148.00 on my credit card! I have received no trees nor correspondence from austree since I got charged! HELP!

Robert from Pahrump, NV

They have a phone number listed under "Contact"- 1-719-635-9380. I'd try that. Good luck!

There is a section of either Woman's Day or Family Circle that you can aske them for help regarding your contact with different companies. Sometimes if you ask what to do, they will contact the company for you! Just ask them. Pose thequestion (or comment) just as you did on this site. Good luck!

There should be a phone number on the charge on your credit card bill. Call that number. If you can't get any response, call you credit card company and do a charge back on the charge. You didn't receive the goods so they have no right to the money.

Susan from ThriftyFun

The first thing you should do is call your credit card provider and tell them you are disputing the $148 charges.They will send you a form to fill out and return. If you have had any correspondence with the company or if you had kept a log or can recall the dates and who you talked with about the trees that will go along way to have the problem rectifying in your favor. This an advantage of paying by credit card. If you had paid by check or cash you would have no intermediary to act on your behalf.Good luck.

We got three of their trees about 14 years ago. Yes, they grow quickly. HOWEVER, like all trees that are fast to grow, they were very susceptible to disease and other problems. (They also littered the yard with lots of little sticks.) They all three are now gone (first two from disease and the final one blew over in a storm). We'd have been much better off and would have wonderful big hardy shade trees by now if we had started with a slower growing but sturdier, hardier type of tree.

Try a Website called Planetfeedback.com .

They can really help with Customer Service troubles .

Our Garbage Removal company wouldn't replace our broken can for a couple of years till I signed up there & used their form . It was replaced within a week.

As a credit card holder you have rights, specially if the merchandise was not delivered.

Call your credit card company and dispute the charge, explain to them that you have tried to contact the merchant several times in order to find out where your merchandise is and you have not had any success, therefore you would like to initiate a chargeback request in order to get a refund for the undelivered merchandise.

Your credit card company most likely will post a temporary credit to your card, the merchant will receive a notice of your chargeback request and by law they have thrity days to respond to your issuing bank's notice.

Pending the results of the investigation, your credit card company will either leave the credit posted to your account or reverse it. If the merchant does not reply within thirty days then the credit automatically will stay on your account and they lose their right to rebut your dispute.

Please note this only applies to regular credit cards, if you paid with a debit card then it's a little more complicated but you can still dispute the charge with your bank.

Hope this info helps....good luck!

Better Business Bureau can help too. Check their website.

I'm having the same problem with another plant company. They sent a partial order, half of it was dead and they said it was guarenteed for a year. They are also claiming that I don't get my free items when I especially order something extra to get them. I threatened them with the Better Business Bureau but I like the advice about the credit card company and also Planetfeedback, which I had not heard of. Thank you for the information. And best of luck to you to getting your money back. It's sad to look forward to getting something then have someone rip you off.

I did the same thing and ordered 3 trees but the ones that were delivered were so sickly and oor looking that none grew and I had a heck of a time with the company..never did get my money back so I got smart and bought myself some Elm trees and haven't been sorry for one day..

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMay 19, 2007
Plastic Newspaper Bag
Uses for Plastic Newspaper Bags
Dog With Her Puppies
Caring for a Dog and Her Puppies
New green sofa.
Removing Odors From New Furniture
Shipped Flowers
Sending Flowers Long Distance
🎄