Singer Sewing Machine Manuals

My mom was gifted with a Singer sewing machine class 316. I serviced it and it works perfectly! Thank God. However its owner's manual is damaged. Can anybody help me out in finding a free-copy of the manual from the internet? I've been looking for it for quite a while without success. Thanks a lot in advance!

By AlexOn from Guacara, VE

You can usually find a manual for a sewing machine, but they are not always free. Follow the instructions on the website to find the exact model number for your Singer sewing machine.

Have you tried

Not sure if you are still looking for the Singer 316G manual, but I have one. Was looking for a part for mine and came across your request. Let me know if I can help. My sewer was my mom's, and the book is like new.

Singer Sewing Machine
Singer Sewing Machine Manuals
Crafts SewingNovember 18, 2010
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Memory Craft and Hello Kitty sewing machine manuals
Finding Janome Sewing Machine Manuals