Singer Sewing Machine Manuals

My mom was gifted with a Singer sewing machine class 316. I serviced it and it works perfectly! Thank God. However its owner's manual is damaged. Can anybody help me out in finding a free-copy of the manual from the internet? I've been looking for it for quite a while without success. Thanks a lot in advance!

By AlexOn from Guacara, VE

You can usually find a manual for a sewing machine, but they are not always free. Follow the instructions on the website to find the exact model number for your Singer sewing machine.

http://www.sewu  m/model_help.htm

Have you tried www.singerco.com?

Not sure if you are still looking for the Singer 316G manual, but I have one. Was looking for a part for mine and came across your request. Let me know if I can help. My sewer was my mom's, and the book is like new.