Getting Rid of Fungus in Grass

I have a fungus on my grass. I had a commercial service which I gave up on it and after that is when I got this fungus. It seems the grass is very weak do to all the chemicals this company laid on it and the fungus just took over. Any suggestion on a natural product, I'm afraid to use any more chemicals. Thank you.

Hardiness Zone: 10b

Carlos from Florida

You might want to change your pH. I'd call or go in to a local plant Nursery. Look in your yellow pages or Google "Plant Nursery & your City & State" & I bet they'll have lots of natural products. They may even be able to help you over the phone. You'll need someone who knows about Florida specific soil. If I remember (from when I was young & lived there) Florida has sand & not dirt for soil. Also, because it's "Tropical" I bet there's a lot of people with fungus in their grass. Call a local Plant Nursery & ask when the horticulturist that works there will be in.

* Don't use Vinegar, because it will kill your grass. You'd have to dilute it a WHOLE lot!

Beer on a day when its not going rain for a few days. The yeast in the beer will eat the fungus.

woman caring for a peace plant
Getting Rid of Fungus Gnats
Home and Garden Gardening LawnDecember 31, 2008
Little girl on the beach wearing a grass skirt.
Making Grass Skirts
Johnson Grass
Getting Rid of Johnson Grass
Clump of sod with dirt in the background.
Getting Rid of Lawn
Photo of a toe with toenail fungus.
Getting Rid of Toenail Fungus
🎉
🎄