Using Hand Sanitizer For Sticky Residue

You know how you peel off a sticker and it leaves behind the sticky glue? I used Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer and it works great. I put some on and spread it evenly throughout the surface then let it sit for 20-30 minutes. I just rubbed and the glue came off in clumps. It didn't make anything change colors so it works perfectly!

By Petey from MI

Will try this on a Jeep I just bought, has many stickers in odd places, fenders,etc. Thanks.

Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMay 10, 2010
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
Leather Jacket
Removing Sticky Residue from Name Tag on Leather Jacket
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Close up of racks of woks for sale.  You can see the sticker reflected from the inside of the pan
Cleaning Glue Residue From Pots and Pans