Tyson (Boxer)

Tyson is a 1 1/2 year old Boxer. I got him when he was 7 weeks old. I found him in a local ad. He likes to go for walks, ride in the car, go fishing with dad, play with the kids, snuggle at anytime, play with other pets and friends dogs, do tricks for treats. He loves going for walks with me. So if you get a few extra minutes a day... Go for a walk.

My boxer is very special to me and he truly thinks he's human. Tyson is a great family dog and absolutely loves kids. That is why we knew we couldnt have found a better pet for our family!

By Danielle from Prospect Harbor, ME

Ohhh! Look at those big beautiful puppy-dog eyes!!! I love your dog, what a cutie! Puppy dog eyes are the best!

i just love boxers - - - Tyson is absolutely beautiful!

What a sweet baby.

ONCE A BOXER OWNER YOUR HOOKED FOR LIFE! IM SURE HE IS YOUR SWEETEST DUDE. WE HAD ONE MALE NAMED KING SOLOMEN AND HE WAS 110 LBS AND HE DIED FROM A NOT OPPERABLE BRAIN TUMOR AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 7 YEARS OLD IT WAS LIKE LOOSING ONE OF MY KIDS . IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS AND I STILL REMEMBER BEING "SLIMED" AFTER HE PUT HIS FACE IN HIS WATER FOR A DRINK HE WOULD WALK OVER AND PLOP HIS BIG HEAD ON YOUR LEG AND SLIME IT : ) WE LERNED TO MAKE SURE THE TOILET LID WAS KEPT DOWN!!!! HIVE HIM HUGS FROM ME PLEASE. K

He is just beautiful! Boxers are the best (mine is Lola and has a pet page here, too!).

Tyson is beautiful....I have had boxers most of my life they are great family pets. I now have a 12 wk old male brindle, zeus. who refuses to wear a collar or a harness

Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 18, 2005
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
🎄