PVC Flag Pole

I am trying to make a flag pole out of PVC pipe that goes in the ground. The top is at about a 45 degree angle, and it turns in the wind. Does anyone have instructions on how to make one of these flag poles? Help!

By dadmor from Ottumwa, IA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I found these instructions posted online.

http://www.info  xm/flagpole.html

I made mine by filling a five gallon bucket with cement and then putting in a pvc pipe. Then I buried my bucket in the yard and I just slide by flag pole into it. I drilled a hole through both pipes and ran a bolt through and put a washer on the other side. Hope this helps!

Flag flying on a metal pole.
Making a Flag Pole
Make Your Own MiscellaneousOctober 15, 2008
American Flag Pillow
American Flag Craft Projects
Cutting PVC pipe
Cutting PVC Pipe
American Flag
Maintaining a Flag
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:22:12 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.