Sea Shell Centerpiece

Here is a perfect way to use those seashells you picked up at the beach.

Materials:

• potpourri jar
  • seashells
  • candle
  • ribbon

Directions

Just take a potpourri jar and fill it up with seashells. Insert the candle; then tie on a decorative ribbon.

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

Do you put the candle in any kind of container or just sit it on top of the shells? I was thinking that if you just sit it on the shells that it would possibly melt down on them. Thanks.

Tonya

I have another idea about the shells. I used them as a decorative mulch in my pot plants.

Looks good.

Linda

hi this is the original one who posted this idea. i just use mine for decorative purposes in my bathroom but you could buy a candle with the metal on the bottom or if you want to use one of the bigger candles like the one in the picture you could take one of the metal pieces off of the smaller ones and put underneath the candle you have in they just slide off and on.

I use seashells with centerpieces. I set the seashells on a bed of craft or clean beach sand and put a small votive candle in the middle. It's stunning and beautiful.

Florida Shells and Gifts

sea shell switch plate
Decorating With Sea Shells
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsMay 29, 2007
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Textured Half Shell Cowl
Making a Textured Half Shell Cowl
knitting needles and yarn
Sea Shell Knitting Stitch
ice cream with chocolate shell topping
Homemade "Magic Shell"
🎉
🎄