Life of Christ Bracelet

I am looking for instructions for a bracelet. I'm not sure what it's called but each bead represents something in the life of Christ. It's not the colored beads like the "Wordless Book" bracelet. Thanks for your help.

Brenda from Burrton, KS

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hi Brenda!! Well, I was all set to give you the "Wordless Book" bracelet until I reread your request. You can find the story you're looking for by keying in the search engine "Life of Christ story bracelet". I found it but I'm not going to post the site because it's one that sells the bracelet (English Rose).

ON ONE OF THE SHOPPING NETWORKS THEY WERE SELLING THE BRACELETS. YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIND OUT SOMETHING THERE. GOODLUCK!

This might be what you are looking for:

http://www.beadedword.com/life_of_christ.html

It gives the meaning of each bead and good pictures.

Susan from ThriftyFun

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Making a Bead Bracelet
Bracelet Craft Ideas
Crafts JewelryOctober 24, 2006
Draping an Easter Cross
Draping an Easter Cross
flexible tubing filled with water, glitter, and beads made into a bracelet
Making a Water Bracelet
Kandi Cuff Bracelet
Making a Kandi Cuff Bracelet
colorful bracelet
Making a Beaded Safety Pin Bracelet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 28, 2016 at 12:11:45 AM on 10.0.1.52 in 451 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.