Decorating My Room Inexpensively

I live outside of America and I want to decorate my room. I can't paint my room. I want to either use homemade stuff or find cheap stuff to decorate with. Any suggestions?

By lollipop123 from Lautoka, Fiji

It would be helpful to know what room specifically you wish to decorate and what country. Are you desiring to create a theme to your decorating such as for examples a bathroom using seashells or a tuscan look in the livingroom using tiles or italian style furnishings and colors?

After posting I see you are from the Fiji Islands. Well, you've got plenty of seashells, sand and water. That's a good start for a bathroom scene or patio. Add some live plants, a splash of color with artwork on the walls and perhaps wicker furniture and a large area rug and that would look good in a bedroom or livingroom.

You can wallpaper your walls with bed sheets and liquid starch and when you get tired of it or have to move it just peels right off the wall without leaving a trace and if you don't cut the seams off the sheets you will have flat sheets after washing.

Do you have a Craig's list or freecycle type website available if you don't see what you want you can always ask for it.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Budget DecoratingJune 21, 2009
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Renovating Your Kitchen on Budget, Red tool box full of tools.
Renovating Your Kitchen on Budget
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 12:13:30 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 991 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.