Giving a Trip to Hawaii as a Gift

I have booked a trip to Hawaii for my boyfriends 22nd birthday/college graduation gift. I have told him that I have a family reunion that week to ensure that he will have the time off of work. However, I cannot seem to think of a creative way to present the trip to him. It is going to be a total surprise but I want to have a clever way to tell him. Any suggestions?

Lyndsay from Columbia, MO

Get yourself a coconut bra, a lei and a hula skirt and ask him to guess his birthday gift! I think he would love it!

Good luck

How about video taping a special message. Insert it at the end of his favorite show you record for him? Or show it during half time of a football game?

Check with a Hobby shop for either a Catamaran, a

Wind Surf, or a native canoe model to put together.

Inside the directions, place the ticket for him to find

with the message, "Here's something ELSE for you to do while in Hawaii, Congratulations, Graduate.", implying that he'll find PLENTY to do on THIS vacation, if not during the Winter. (I lived there for three years and it DOES get colder than you think there in Winter!) God bless you. : )

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceDecember 28, 2006
Hawaiian Fire Dancers
Hawaii Frugal Travel Guide
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Hawaii Christmas Charities
Gifts That Cost Nothing
Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Coworkers