Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Homemade Candy Wrapper Wedding Favors

How do you print your own candy wrappers, to be used as wedding favors?

Taira from Brookline, MA

By Debbie Dzurilla [24]11/14/2006

Taira, I use alenkasprintables site too. There are many cool things to print for free. Yesterday I made up some cute hot chocolate envelopes that I am going to use for little Christmas gifts. A Swiss Miss cocoa mix fits in one.

It's possible you could find some sites with printable candybar wrappers just by putting into search.

By Paula [14]11/14/2006

Taira, I use a site called www.alenkasprintables.com to print candy bar wrappers and other things like teabag envelopes and jiffy pop covers. They have a free section or you can pay to get even more choices.

Here are questions related to Homemade Candy Wrapper Wedding Favors.

Question: Making Shotgun Shell Candy Wrappers for Wedding

My granddaughter is having a camo theme wedding and wants to have "fake" red shotgun shells in her bouquet, etc. All we need is a wrapper and we will fill it with cotton or paper so there is very little weight to it. Does anyone have any ideas how we can make these? She also may wrap them around a roll of life savers for favors. We can buy candy ones, but they are too pricey for the quantity she needs.

By BSUE

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi01/14/2013

Red Felt might work. You could wrap gold foil around the bottom of a small dowel or pvc piece and cover the rest with felt. I hope this helps. PBP