Removing Ring Left by Stainless Steel Pot on Glass Cook Top

I left an empty stainless steel pot on my ceramic glass top cook top and now I have a foggy type ring stain on the burner. Any suggestions on how to remove it? I tried vinegar, baking soda, stove top cleaner and nothing worked. Am I stuck with the stain?

Dianne G. from Miami, FL

Have you tried Bar Keepers Friend? It's helped me with some of the stains on my glass top other items haven't conquered. The other item that may help, but make sure it's safe for your particular glass top is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. If you do find something that works, please share!

Just setting an empty pot on your stove would not leave a ring. Did you place the pot on a hot burner? That might cause a burn mark on the stove top that you probably couldn't get out. It will probably darken the more you use the stove.

Crafts Using Old Glass Bottles, Old Medicine bottles
Crafts Using Old Glass Bottles
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesApril 28, 2008
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
glass jar with rolled balls of fabric
Making a Vintage Rag Jar