Four Steps For Clean Showering

Perform these 4 steps when showering and they will surely leave you feeling very clean all day and make your deodorants and perfumes last longer.

1. Regulate your shower to the warmest water you can stand.
  2. Using a bar of soap, lather your entire body from head to toe, rinse well
  3. Then, lather your washcloth, bath brush, or loofa, with soap and wash entire body, rinse well.
  4. (Optional) Pour a quarter size of shower gel on your poof or in the palm of your hand and smooth all over. Rinse well, pat dry with a clean towel. Apply deodorants and perfumes as usual.

It is not good for your skin or your body to have extremely hot water in a bath or a shower. It also isn't good for your skin to be cleaned twice with soap. So much soap and hot water will really dry out your skin. Ask any dermatologist and they will tell you the same. I know because that is what my dermatologist told me.

Why would anyone need to 'wash' 3 times to get a thorough shower? Once should be enough.

I agree, water to hot is not good, actually makes you dry out and itch. But why in the world would you soap up 3 times?? I soap up my poof or washcloth wash, rinse and I'm out. Slather on the lotion and I'm good all day.

i am glad i am not the only person confused here. why would you want to wash the same body 3 times with an optional 4th???.?.?

The hot water in other countries is not as hot as we have in the US, the water has different minerals (hardness), and people are not able to bathe as regularly as we do here either. We need to not be so quick of judging others by our conventions, which is why other countries believe we are so spoiled in the USA.

Health & Beauty Beauty BodyMay 14, 2008
freezing leeks
Freezing Leeks
Shower head turned on.
Saving Water When Showering
Leap Year Celebration Ideas
Leap Year Celebration Ideas
Make Steps From Cinder Blocks
Making Steps with Cinder Blocks
🎄
🍂