Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Temperment of Schnoodles

I really need some info on the cross breed of the Snoodle (Schnoodle). the Breeders all say great things but they are of course selling these babies for a living. Please let me know if you have first hand experience with this mix.

Terri Vargas

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By kimm12/30/2010

omg, I have one of these, she was a rescue from a family member. The pup "Francis" is just about the best, we think Francis is about 1.5 years now. We have had her for a year. Francis gets along with our 2 cats, typical dog, yips at them and chases (in a playful way). Francis barks when something is in her yard, at the door, she doesn't bark a lot. Francis is a social butterfly, wants to be in the everything.

Francis is very active. She is not food aggressive at all, although finding dog food that she likes is turning out to be a chore. One day she like this and the next she doesn't. Francis is a greedy little thing, wants all of the attention, wants all the toys. She does like to 'chew' toys, sting, fingers (nibbles). She is such a trip that my hubby wants to get another one, because she is so good. Very smart pup, easy to train, she learned to sit up in one day. 12/30/10

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Temperment of Schnoodles