CatsPets

Mikey (Cat)

I'm not sure how old Mikey is, as he was a rescue. Mikey found me. I was mourning the loss of my beloved cat of 16 years. I saw a flier in the local post office advertising him and his sister. One of his owners had just died and the other was in a nursing home. I decided to check them out and fell in love with Mikey. I've had him for a year now.

He's a quiet guy. He just likes to laze around on his pillow. Mikey is a love bug and he purrs very loudly.

By Toni N.

He is beautiful. You are blessed for sharing your life with a rescue. They have so much love and gratefulness to give! =^.^=

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a handsome fellow he is. We love the golden Kitties. They seem to all be so sweet-tempered. We miss our TeeVo

who loved to watch TV with our son, but they don't live forever. I wish.

Thank you for sharing Mikey with us. He looks like such a sweetheart. You are both very lucky to have one another.

Pookarina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He is so precious and so beautiful. He looks like my Morris that passed away in Dec. of last year. I just love to listen to cats purring. They sound so comforting. Thank you for sharing with us.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes