Organizing Toy Cars and Trains

First go to any discount store and purchase see through fishing tackle type boxes of various sizes and place your child's toy trains, or hot wheel cars in them. Most of these have removable slots so you can easily customize yours if you are like me and have small trains and larger ones with tenders.

It is so neat and easy for your little one to find and put away and so much cheaper than a train carrying case or cars carrying case. I even drew my son's name on the front of the case and used Thomas stickers on his to personalize it. The trains are put away when he is not playing with them but yet he can easily find which one he wants if you are like me and have way too many trains. They are perfect stackables for shelves or under the bed storage but easy to find when your child wants that favorite car or train!

By Karen from Union, SC

Organizing Toy Cars
Organizing Toy Cars
Organizing ChildrenJanuary 28, 2009
A dog standing on a driveway.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Cars
car gear parts in carton box
Saving Money on Parts for Old Cars
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Race Car Game
Making a Race Car Game
🎉
🎄