Easy Yarn Cat Toy

I have "Forced Air Heat" with registers on the floor. These registers only get a bit warm, not hot. So I tied a 8 - 10 inch piece of "Eyelash Yarn" (like Lion Brand "Fun Fur") onto a register in my kitchen that sits totally horizontal on the floor and my cat is having the time of his life!

The piece of eyelash yarn goes back and forth, to and fro when the heat is turned on. He can't get enough of it! It has to be eyelash yarn or something equally "airy light", so it will be light enough to blow around when the heat is on. Make sure the yarn is no longer than 13 inches or it will be too heavy to blow around.

By Cyinda from near Seattle

kitten playing
Homemade Cat Toys
Pets Cats Cat ToysJanuary 10, 2008
knitting needles
Using Eyelash Yarn
A kitten with a ball of yarn.
Saving Money on Cat Toys
Trellis Yarn Necklace
Making Trellis Yarn Jewelry
Keeping Yarn Away from Cats
Keeping Yarn Away from Cats
🎄
🍂