New Life For Ceramic Figurines

I am partial to angel figurines and have actually found some nice ones in the dollar store, but they were a bit too colorful for me (pink cheeks and so on). So following an idea I had first seen in a Urban Outfitters display, I have sprayed them white, or as I did recently, use off-white craft paint to paint in the colored parts of the figurine so it would be all off-white. Now it goes better with some of my more expensive pieces.

It's best to use this idea with figurines with defined and modeled features, not ones where the paint is used to create form, as those will just appear lumpy when painted!

By Pamphila from Los Angeles, CA

Broken green Ceramic Plate
Repairing Ceramics
Crafts Home DecorJune 21, 2011
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
Firgurine of a woman in a red dress.
Dusting Fragile Figurines
Porcelain Figurine
Cleaning Smoke Residue From Ceramic and Porcelain Figurines
bunny sitting next to basket with plastic Easter eggs
Making Faux Chocolate Bunnies
🎉
🎄