Chili Toast Quick Meal

One of my kids' (now grown) favorite quickie meals was to open a can of chili, spread it on toast, put a slice of cheese on top and broil it in the oven for a very short time, or microwave it. It is quick, tasty, nutritious - what's not to love about that?

By Marlene from Larimore, ND

That sounds soooo good - especially with the cold weather - everyone loves something good and warm for those kind of days. I'm going to have to try that!!

We aren't having as cold of weather as I remember ND having at this time of the year... but I love the chili toast idea. Thanks for the idea.

Chili Cheese Dog With Chips
Recipes Using Chili
Food and Recipes Recipes Quick MealsDecember 1, 2005
Chili Soup
Chili Soup Recipes
Pouring a Glass of Champagne
Serving Champagne for a Wedding Toast
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
A large pot of chili, ready for canning.
Canning Chili
🎄