Address for Expired Coupons for Military Families

Can someone give me the address to send expired coupons to the military families? I have moved and lost my contact. Many thanks.

By D B White

There is actually a group you get in contact with and they match you up with a military family overseas. That family is part of a chain , after they go through the coupons they pass them on to other families on the base. I do it with a family in Austria.

More info at this post

CouponsToTroops can help put you in touch with a military family who is stationed overseas and looking for coupons. Just send an email to them at (or look for them on Facebook -

Coupons for Military Families
Better Living Charity AdviceJuly 12, 2011
Child Leaving for Military
Farewell Party for Child Leaving for Military
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
young man in camos holding a Christmas gift
Military Themed Christmas Tree