Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend Who Likes Hunting and Fishing

My boyfriend and I have been going out for over a year. He is turning 16 and is a real southern boy; he likes hunting and fishing. I want to do something for him, I but I don't have a lot of money. What should I do for him for his birthday? I need help.

By Hannah L.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

You could always give him an assortment of fishing tackle. It might not be the best in your price range, but it is the thought that counts. Maybe you could find an inexpensive DVD about hunting or fishing. But as young as you two are, you shouldn't be in such a long term relationship. You should be dating a variety of people.

Give him a giftcard for you local sporting goods/hunting store. Like a bass pro shop or something. If he's a real redneck he won't give a dang what you get him. Tell him his birthday gift is you going on a hunting trip with him. He'll love that...getting to bring his girl with him.

How about videos/DVDs of hunting or fishing programs, if he watches them? If he will read it, how about a subscription to Field and Stream Magazine or another fishing/hunting magazine?

Answer

Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdaySeptember 11, 2011
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 3:55:34 PM on 10.0.1.254 in 571 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.