Attach Coupons to Products as a Reminder

I do not use many coupons. However, the ones I do keep, I kept forgetting when I went to the store. I found a way to help me. I simply tape the coupon on the item in the cupboard. Then when it's gone, I grab the coupon and put it with my grocery list.

The dog food I take out of the box and store in a canister type container. Therefore, I tape the coupon to the outside of that can. I tape the coupon for my vitamins on the inside of the cupboard where they sit. The bottle is too small to tape a coupon to it.

I also have short hair and only use 1/2 a tube of hair color. I tape on the inside of the door in the vanity the measurements I need for splitting the portions when coloring my hair. That way I do not have try to read the small print on the tube and figure out 1/2 portions of color and 1/2 portion of developer. I also tape information from the hair color box, the color and product I use to the inside of the door. I know it by heart but you never know when I may forget.

By Little Suzy from Ohio