Attach Coupons to Products as a Reminder

I do not use many coupons. However, the ones I do keep, I kept forgetting when I went to the store. I found a way to help me. I simply tape the coupon on the item in the cupboard. Then when it's gone, I grab the coupon and put it with my grocery list.

The dog food I take out of the box and store in a canister type container. Therefore, I tape the coupon to the outside of that can. I tape the coupon for my vitamins on the inside of the cupboard where they sit. The bottle is too small to tape a coupon to it.

I also have short hair and only use 1/2 a tube of hair color. I tape on the inside of the door in the vanity the measurements I need for splitting the portions when coloring my hair. That way I do not have try to read the small print on the tube and figure out 1/2 portions of color and 1/2 portion of developer. I also tape information from the hair color box, the color and product I use to the inside of the door. I know it by heart but you never know when I may forget.

By Little Suzy from Ohio

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
Organizing CouponsAugust 19, 2009
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons