Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

Anyone have an idea to find a discontinued wallpaper?

By Emma from Essex, UK

By Cassie [20]04/18/2011

If you can find a Petersons Warehouse ,,they have a lot of discontinued wall paper and it is all beautiful and they have lots of it of every kind, not just one or two of the same roll but rows and rows of it in the one in Jonesboro Ark. and border also.

Here are questions related to How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper? .

Question: John Wilman Wallpaper Product 310412-Calloway 221857 A

Does anyone know where I could purchase one roll of John Wilman Wallpaper 310412 - Calloway - 221857 A? Please advise.

By Tina T.

Question: Laura Ashley Wallpaper: Sabine

Gray floral design.I need 1 roll of Laura Ashley wallpaper called Sabine, in French grey. The product number is 3373 540. It is a floral design. There's more brown in it than in the photo.

By Andrew

Most Recent Answer

By Amanda Jayne S.02/15/2014

Do you still require this paper? Someone local to me is selling some that match your description. She has 3.5 rolls available for £30

Question: Discontinued John Wilman Wallpaper

I am looking for a John Wilman, Ltd paper, design "Manderston", #219348A. It was purchased several years ago at a home improvement store and new paper is needed to repair a damaged wall in order to match what is already there.

By Jen D

Question: Discontinued Belgravia Wallpaper

Could someone please help. I am looking for 1 roll of Belgravia wallpaper. It is called Mackintosh Rose, in chocolate. The code number is 8116.

By Clare

Question: Discontinued Brewster Wallpaper Border #836201

Does anyone know where I can find discontinued Brewster border #836201?

By Jan

Question: Discontinued Wallpaper: Brewster PB 48076

Where can I find 6 rolls of Brewster PB 48076? It is a small gingham check in 3 tones of beige and very light coffee. Last time we bought some was 2005, when it was an active number.

By Roy C.

Question: Discontinued Wallpaper

White wallpaper with small black floral design.I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper. It is white with a small black floral pattern. I am hoping someone can help!

By Lacie

Question: Discontinued Wallpaper

Where can I get 1 roll of next ex stock of botanic green wallpaper? Can anyone help?

By Lisa

Most Recent Answer

By Robyn Fed01/25/2012

Have you tried looking at this place:
http://www.wallpapermore.com/

Blessings, Robyn

Question: Discontinued Wallpaper: Super Fresco #19057

Where can I find obsolete wallpaper? I need 3 rolls of Super Fresco No 19057.

By Chris

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

York Sports Border Pattern #HG9244B

Looking for a roll of York Sports Border Pattern #HG9244B burgundy color. Thanks. Lizju (at) AOL (dot) com (09/21/2007)

By

RE: How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

Trying to find this wallpaper for our law office. We added another room and I only have the pattern number, don't know what book it came out of. Pattern # 899-9277. thank you jnd AT simpsonlaw DOT info (10/23/2007)

By Jessica

this is for terry who is looking for the picket-fence-borders from waverly, pattern # 572430. i have 4 of them. my contact would be: swiss at earthlink dot net. Thanks.(b)(/b) (10/25/2007)

By martha

I need 10 rolls of Raymond Waites #31521210. Red gingham with roses and roosters......please help! (10/30/2007)

By deb

Hi i desperately need 4 rolls of wallpaper by York it has a beige back ground, and has writing in dark brown, espresso, cappachino, mocha Please help Diane (10/31/2007)

By Diane

Archive: How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

***

***

We get a lot of requests from readers looking for wallpaper that has been discontinued or is just hard to find. Feel free to submit your request for wallpaper in the feedback forum below.

Here are some good resources for finding Wallpaper. Please try here before posting:

Wall USA Website

You can try http://www.wallusa.com. They have quite a few discontinued wallpapers, starting at $3.99. Good prices, but the shipping is a bit expensive.

By Alex K

Ebay

Have you tried the auction site eBay? You can find just about anything you want or need there, a lot of brand new, but discontinued items, and a lot of items that are current and still available for sale, and even with the high cost of shipping, you can pick them up for a fraction of the cost of buying them from the companies. I would try a search for just wallpaper at first and see what comes up. If you don't find what you're looking for the first time, keep checking back. Sellers list new stuff every day and something might turn up. I have been able to replace items I thought I'd never see again. When I need something, that's where I look first.

By gizmo81795

Decorate Today Website

Check out decoratetoday.com. They carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

By Cheryl

Posting Email Addresses:

If you want to post your email address, we recommend posting it like this... name (at) domain (dot) com so that spammers don't dredge your email address from this webpage.

Responding to Requests:

If you have some information about where a person can get a particular kind of wallpaper or have some for sale yourself, feel free to post that information below.

RE: How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

Goodwill stores most often have a lot that people have given either opened and partially used or unopened. It may not be a pattern you prefer, but it's worth stopping by there stores to check on. At least our Goodwill stores have them from time to time. (11/09/2007)

By theseamstress

1-800-Wallpaper.com has great buys for all wallpaper and borders and includes "free shipping"! (04/24/2008)

By Amy

I desperately need 3 rolls of this discontinued Super Fresco wallpaper, pattern number 14224, brought from Focus or B+Q. Required due to damaged wall. If anyone has any or knows a place who might have some. Please get back to me. Thanks. (02/21/2010)

By desperate 2

I have been searching for a discontinued Schumacher wallpaper called Tehran. It is predominately deep red with what I will call a middle eastern design in cobalt blue. Please, any help appreciated. (06/19/2010)

By Norma

crazy old wallpaper

A relative has this wallpaper in their home and they can't remember where they got it or what it's called. It's fascinating, and I'd love to get a roll of it. Any thoughts? (08/12/2010)

By pinkypants

crazy old wallpaper

I'm looking for a Laura Ashley wallpaper, made in the 1990's, pattern Number UMT9271. It had a white background with a green and blue stripe next to each other with one inch spacing between the sets of stripes. Thank you.

Corie (09/08/2010)

By foxc