Browsing: How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

Anyone have an idea to find a discontinued wallpaper?

By Emma from Essex, UK

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

If you can find a Petersons Warehouse, they have a lot of discontinued wall paper and it is all beautiful and they have lots of it of every kind, not just one or two of the same roll but rows and rows of it in the one in Jonesboro Ark. and border also.

April 23, 2013 Flag

Gray floral design.I need 1 roll of Laura Ashley wallpaper called Sabine, in French grey. The product number is 3373 540. It is a floral design. There's more brown in it than in the photo.

By Andrew

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Do you still require this paper? Someone local to me is selling some that match your description. She has 3.5 rolls available for £30

January 23, 2012 Flag

Where can I get 1 roll of next ex stock of botanic green wallpaper? Can anyone help?

By Lisa

Have you tried looking at this place:

http://www.wallpapermore.com/

Blessings, Robyn

April 16, 2011 Flag

***

***

We get a lot of requests from readers looking for wallpaper that has been discontinued or is just hard to find. Feel free to submit your request for wallpaper in the feedback forum below.

Here are some good resources for finding Wallpaper. Please try here before posting:

Wall USA Website

You can try http://www.wallusa.com, they have quite a few discontinued wallpapers, starting at $3.99. Good prices, but the shipping is a bit expensive.

By Alex K

Ebay

Have you tried the auction site eBay? You can find just about anything you want or need there, a lot of brand new, but discontinued items, and a lot of items that are current and still available for sale, and even with the high cost of shipping, you can pick them up for a fraction of the cost of buying them from the companies. I would try a search for just wallpaper at first and see what comes up. If you don't find what you're looking for the first time, keep checking back. Sellers list new stuff every day and something might turn up. I have been able to replace items I thought I'd never see again. When I need something, that's where I look first.

By gizmo81795

Decorate Today Website

Check out decoratetoday.com. They carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

By Cheryl

Posting Email Addresses:

If you want to post your email address, we recommend posting it like this... name (at) domain (dot) com so that spammers don't dredge your email address from this webpage.

Responding to Requests:

If you have some information about where a person can get a particular kind of wallpaper or have some for sale yourself, feel free to post that information below.

January 12, 2011 Flag

***

***

We get a lot of requests from readers looking for wallpaper that has been discontinued or is just hard to find.

Feel free to submit your request for wallpaper in the feedback forum below.

Wall USA Website

You can try http://www.wallusa.com. They have quite a few discontinued

wallpapers, starting at $3.99. Good prices, but the shipping is a bit expensive.

By Alex K

Ebay

Have you tried the auction site eBay? You can find just about anything you want or need there, a lot of brand new,

but discontinued items, and a lot of items that are current and still available for sale, and even with the high

cost of shipping, you can pick them up for a fraction of the cost of buying them from the companies. I would try a

search for just wallpaper at first and see what comes up. If you don't find what you're looking for the first

time, keep checking back. Sellers list new stuff every day and something might turn up. I have been able to

replace items I thought I'd never see again. When I need something, that's where I look first.

By gizmo81795

Decorate Today Website

Check out decoratetoday.com. They

carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal

assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

By Cheryl

Posting Email Addresses:

If you want to post your email address, we recommend posting it like this... name (at) domain (dot) com

so that spammers don't dredge your email address from this webpage.

Responding to Requests:

If you have some information about where a person can get a particular kind of wallpaper or have some for sale

yourself, feel free to post that information below.

Answers:

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

Goodwill stores most often have a lot that people have given either opened and partially used or unopened. It may not

be a pattern you prefer, but it's worth stopping by there stores to check on. At least our Goodwill stores have them from

time to time. (11/09/2007)

By theseamstress

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

1-800-Wallpaper.com has great buys for all wallpaper
and borders and includes "free shipping"! (04/24/2008)

By Amy

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

I desperately need 3 rolls of this discontinued Super Fresco wallpaper, pattern number 14224, brought from Focus

or B+Q. Required due to damaged wall. If anyone has any or knows a place who might have some. Please get back to

me. Thanks. (02/21/2010)

By desperate 2

<p

align="center">alt="RE: How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper? " />

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

I have been searching for a discontinued Schumacher wallpaper called Tehran. It is predominately deep red with

what I will call a middle eastern design in cobalt blue.
Please, any help appreciated.
(06/19/2010)

By Norma

crazy old wallpaper

A relative has this wallpaper in their home and they can't remember where they got it or what it's called. It's

fascinating, and I'd love to get a roll of it. Any thoughts? (08/12/2010)

By pinkypants

src="//img.thrfun.com/images/database/tff75109862.JPG" width="400" height="300" alt="crazy old

wallpaper" />

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

I'm looking for a Laura Ashley wallpaper, made in the 1990's, pattern Number UMT9271. It had a white background

with a green and blue stripe next to each other with one inch spacing between the sets of stripes.

Thank you.

Corie (09/08/2010)

By foxc

November 1, 2007 Flag

How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?
How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?
Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 16, 2011
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Three rolls of wallpaper.
Discontinued Village Wallpaper and Borders
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 3:56:16 AM on 10.0.1.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.