Jetta (Labrador)

Jetta is a 2 year old Labrador. I got Jetta when she was only 2 weeks old, she was so tiny and sick. My daughter's Lab had puppies (12,) Jetta was the last born. We took her to see our Vet, his suggestion was not what we wanted to hear. I had no intention of taking one of the puppies but I just couldn't take his suggestion.

I took the little lifeless baby home and cared for her around the clock, even took her to work with me. She Made It! Jetta is a normal healthy Lab today, loves to play in the pond, chase anything that moves and chews anything she can get in her mouth and somethings she can't. She loves to go, we take her just about everywhere we go. We call her our miracle.

I can only add that this baby is my heart. I have had dogs my entire life and loved all of them dearly. This baby is very special to all of us, but to me when I look at her I see that little lifeless, helpless creature that lay in my hand and depended on me for everything. She is special.

By Debi

Jetta (Labrador)

Jetta (Labrador)

What cute photos! Both my sons went "Aww" when they saw her.

Thank you for caring for Jetta and giving her a chance at life. Black labs are wonderful dogs and she will bring you years of happiness. Bless you for loving and caring for her!

You acted as an Angel to this little dog. She is gorgeous! Many happy years to you both!

You are a true hero.

So who was your vet?

Debi,

You are the best! What a beautiful fur baby you have. Hugs and tail ways from Tucker.

She is beautiful!

Photos Pets DogsJune 25, 2010
Guide
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂