Brown Rash on Dog's Belly

My dog has a brown rash in between his legs. I have no idea what it is, does anyone know?

By Briana from Escondido, CA

Can't tell without seeing it. Sounds like allergy. Very healing and natural is willards water xxx in spray. No poison flea shampoo. That collects in liver and kidneys.check internet for dosage of WW xxx in drinking water. i order the real stuff from qualified distributor drugstore.com. Do not order from yahoos who have already diluted the concentrate. 2 ounces of concentrate into gallon of good water. See my previous posts for borax in carpets should you have flea problem.

Hello, Your Veterinarian will certainly know. Please take your fur baby in for a checkup. Good luck

I agree with K9cats. Take him to the vet.

Our dog had a rash that never bothered her but would not go away. We took her to the vet. It turned out that she hypothyroidism, an underactive thyroid. Good luck.

Boil peelings of 4 potatoes on the stove for 20 min.

Drain and cool. Spray water on dog's stomach.

It worked for the scaley, itchy patch on my horse at the base of his tail. I got this remedy from an old horseman. Worth a try.

Looking at Dog's Rash
Treating a Dog's Rash
Pets Dogs HealthNovember 6, 2009
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
Getting Rid of Belly Fat
Getting Rid of Belly Fat
🎄