Looking For Yellow Shrub The Flowers Through Summer

I Live in the Northeaster part of the country and I am looking for a shrub, preferably yellow that flowers all Summer.

Thanks.

Jeannekelly

Try Forsythia.

Forsythia only flowers in the spring. Not long lasting especially when it gets hot!

Try Potentilla. I think you will like them. It is a shrub and it has cute yellow flowers all summer long. I have 6 in front of my porch. I love them. Hope this works for you. Kathy in Illinois

I also recommend potentilla. They like a very sunny location, and seem to thrive in the heat. I put one in the shade, and it did not do well at all. They come in a variety of yellows, and some are white as well.

I liked the suggestion for potentillia. I was thinking you might be able to find a reblooming rose bush that was yellow. I have a pink fairy rose that blooms all summer. The bush grows to about 3 or 4 foot. Its the same wide as high making it about perfect for use as a shrub.

Good luck

In Pennsylvania, we have beautiful Stella D'Oro daylilies that bloom from June-July until frost.

Not exactly a shrub, but mine is about 2 ft high and wide.

Sun burst, . . . love this shrub. Botanical Name: Hypericum frondosum "Sunburst" (St. John's Wort)Shrubs are at far top just beginning to flower.

Home and Garden Gardening ShrubsMay 12, 2008
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
yellow jackets in a house
Getting Rid of Yellow Jackets in Your House
🎉
🎄