Join a Science Museum

Think about joining a science museum nearby. We joined the one in Jacksonville where the membership rates are very reasonable when we went for a visit. It was about the same as a one time visit, but then we've been able to visit all of the science centers on the reciprocity list all over the country. It has saved us a bundle and given us great stuff to do on road trips and vacations.

Source: Check out astc.org

That sounds like a really good idea. I'm in Australia and I live in a small town of only 1500 people but I have joined the "Friends of the Zoo" (also known as FOTZ) in Melbourne, which is about 80kms away and that means I can go to the zoo as many times as I like through the year, and can also be admitted free to other zoos around the place. There is a wonderful open range zoo just near me which I like to visit. There is a great science museum but it's a long way from my town. But science museums are fascinating places, aren't they, Sarah?

girl at Museum
Saving Money on Museum Memberships
Better Living Frugal Living TipsMarch 12, 2009
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Child with Winning Volcano Science Experiment
Science Experiments for Kids
Book of Popular Science
Finding the Value of The Book of Popular Science
main pit with sculptures
Visiting the La Brea Tar Pits (Page Museum)
🎉
🎄