Marston (Cat)

Marson is a six month old former stray. His nickname is "Marston the Monster" for all the trouble he gets into. He is adorable though, so he tends to get away with it all!

By Melanie

Marston (Cat)

Marston (Cat)

Marston (Cat)

Marston is very handsome and seems like quite a character. I know that you are enjoying his antics as well as his companionship. May you have many long and happy years together.

He is so cute! I'm glad another cat likes to tear up the toilet paper roll (one of my cats does, and I swear he only does it as a message to me when he thinks I need to clean his litter box!). Thanks for sharing your sweet cat!

Photos Pets CatsMarch 24, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄