Time, Temperature, and Weather Phone Number for Springfield Ohio

Springfield, Ohio, used to have a local time, temp, and weather line. When the country station that sponsored it moved out of town, that number became defunct. I don't like the Dayton one. I'm not happy with the Dayton-based service. Does anyone in the TF family know of a working time/temp/weather number for Springfield, Ohio? Thanks a million!

By JustPlainJo from Springfield, OH

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Sirrush 1 22 05/05/2011

(937) 390-2121 This is what I found... Is this what you had?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Louise B. 6 2,504 05/05/2011

If there is not one that you are happy with, I think you should download a weather program from the weather network. You can get them to send you a daily email or you can have it on your desktop. Your computer and your cell phone will always tell you the correct time as these devices get the correct time from a satellite.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 05/12/2011

Yes, Gina, that number and its counterpart, 399-2121, have been disconnected. Louell, I can get weather updates on my computer, but I was kinda hoping for a dial-in option. Thanks, though.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 06/01/2011

A friend gave me a better time/temp number today: (937) 652-1451 . That's the Champaign Bank time/temp service in Urbana, Ohio. I just called for the first time and already like it better - it gives the day, date, time, temp, and a short weather report.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No