Cleaning Blood Off Plywood

Is there a way to clean blood off plywood?

Ligia from Daly City, California

Try hydrogen Peroxide. Hospital workers use it to get stains off their scrubs. I have used it to get stains out of my carseat. Blood that is. If you use it on cloth. Pay attention to stain dont leave unattended. Rinse clean because it will eat away fabric if left on for a long time. If you put it on plywood there is no danger of that. Just keep appllying till stain is gone. If it is furniture apply oil afterwards.

You could also try bleach.

I've read about using peroxide too...and I think I read that police forensic units use coca cola. I've used peroxide on fabric and blood and it worked well but haven't ever used it on wood. I've not tried the coca cola but hear it eats away anything.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJuly 30, 2007
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
Sanding an oak plywood cabinet.
Restoring Plywood Furniture
Blood Oranges on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Blood Oranges
Photo of a sad puppy laying on the floor.
Puppy With Blood in its Stool