Craft Project: Soap "Purse"
A holder for a bar of soap shaped like a little purse.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 2 washcloths about 11 inches square
- 24 inch string of small craft beads
- 12 inches of narrow ribbon
- small artificial flower
- narrow ribbon and/or beads for decoration
- glue gun or needle and thread
- bar of soap
- Roll one washcloth from either side until the rolls meet in the middle.
- Place on second washcloth, and roll either side until they meet the rolls of first washcloth.
- Fold in half so rolls are on the outside of the purse.
- Tie tightly with narrow ribbon about one and one half inches from the top.
- Double the strand of craft beads and glue or stitch to either side of ribbon to make handles.
- Attach flower, beads and/or ribbon decorations to the front.
- Slip bar of soap into side of washcloth purse.
By Preserver from Manitoba
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:22:31 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us