Hanging and Displaying a Baseball Hat Collection

For my son's baseball hat collection I mounted a curtain rod at the top of his closet door. From it I hung the baseball hats, using metal shower curtain rings. (through the part in the back where you adjust the hat size). It is now a one-of-a-kind "valance", and is a neat way to keep the hats and still be able to see them.

By Chris from Levittown, PA

I would love to see a picture of this one! Please. I have a lot of hats to hang period. They seem to always fall off the coat rack!

Jennifer CA

New York Yankees cap on white background.
Displaying a Baseball Hat Collection
Organizing ClosetDecember 22, 2005
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards