Spanish Baked Fish
This low-fat fish recipe is easy to make. This dish may be low on calories but it is packed with flavor.
Preparation Time:15 Minutes
Cooking Time:About 10 To 20 Minutes
- 1 pound Perch fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease baking dish.
- Separate fish into four fillets or pieces. Arrange fish in baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over fish.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with fork, about 10 to 20 minutes.
4 servings, about 3 ounces each.
Calories: 135 total fat
Saturated fat: 1 gram
Trace Cholesterol: 104 milligrams
Sodium: 448 milligrams
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on September 23, 2016 at 2:30:43 AM on 10.0.0.124 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us