Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Cleaning Milk Stain In Car

0EmailPrintFollowSave

My wife bought a gallon of milk which spilled in the car on the carpet in the passenger seat. Fortunately, we live in a cold climate state. What should I do to prevent the milk smell from coming up?

oded

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By adam2011 1 07/19/2011 Flag

A half gallon of milk spilled on my rear floor mat and drenched the carpet underneath. I tried to absorb what I could and used acsponge and water to suck some of the excess milk from the rug. Then I had a car spa shampoo the area. But stench was disgusting the next day. Today I applied Simple Solution it's supposed to be Petzyme- but the company has changed the brand name. The smell has been cut in half. Now I'll see how it is tomorrow, I may need to reapply it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Cleaning Milk Stain In Car

My wife bought a gallon of milk which spilled in the car on the carpet in the passenger seat. What should I do to prevent the milk smell from coming up? oded