Forcing Tulip Bulbs

I am planning my wedding reception.I want to do live tulips (uncut) so that guests can take them home to plant in their gardens... as the gift. How do I force tulips to grow so that the blooms come in June instead of March? The wedding is not until next year, so I have time to experiment.

Hardiness Zone: 4b

Answers

cut tops off, bag, freeze, take out plant in enough time for them to bloom.

Tulips
Forcing Tulips
Home and Garden Gardening BulbsMay 10, 2007
Forcing Bulbs
Forcing Bulbs
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
Bulbs growing in water on a window sill.
Forcing Bulbs in Winter
Tulips Not Blooming
Tulips Not Blooming
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:13:50 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.