Wedding Reception Candle Centerpiece Ideas

Any centerpiece ideas for a reception with candles for cheap. I don't want to use flowers (maybe a few petals) but make it look elegant and expensive. Thank you.

Kayla

Spray glitter in white, gold, silver, or any color that matches the wedding party?

Go to Walmart (or similar low cost store) & buy hurricane candle lamps & candles. You can also buy round mirrors to place underneath & place items in your wedding color or in a theme (example, if a Fall wedding, place pine cones, etc.) around the base of the lamps.

Rental stores have wonderful mirrors and glass to rent also ck into the table runners in your wedding colors.they add color and really make your center pc really show.very elegant!!

I put my kids wedding invitaion in an oval shape in the

center of the candle with straight pins. Around the

wedding invitation, I put ribbon the color of the girls

dresses around the oval with a glue gun. The color was

maroon and the invitation also had a bit of maroon in it.

I put small flowers all over, many as you like.

On the bottom of the candle I set it in a candle holder.

I put larger flowers on the candle holder.

I placed two small candle besides the large one.

I can relate so what I did was buy tea lights and went to the thrift store and bought up all the little tea light holders I could and use spray adhesive and apply glitter easy and buy one big candle for the center. P.S. The dollar store now carries rose pedals you get fifty for a dollar.

Vases are cheap and ribbon is cheap. Buy vases at dollar store place 2 to every 10 ft banquet table with 3 or 4 carnations wedding colors. Ribbon with bow. You can buy carnations in 12 dozen maybe 2 bux a dozen or 3. Call the market or if you have a friend who has business you might be able to buy wholesale. Sprinkle glitter on tables and small candles from dollar store. 8ft table cloths, get at the dollar store. People think buy cheap at Sams wholesale club or Gordon food service but you can do better on your own with Big Lots and Dollar stores. Haven't you noticed Walmart prices are now higher than Krogers and Meijers?

For my wedding we are going to use floating flower candles in and floating candle bowl. The place we were looking was at orientaltrading.com but I'm not sure you have time to order and receive them. You could look and call them to find out. I think they are pretty cheap (but then again I live in Alaska and everything here is expensive) but time might be of essence. If you did the floating candles and some fake flower petals around the tables I think that would look great. (We're doing tropical flower candles and sea shells on our tables) Good luck!

Two ideas :

1) Three different sized candles with glass beads or stones surrounding the bases and one to three orchids in whatever colors match your wedding theme laid beautifully on the stones/beads. Even the least expensive candles would be elevated by the orchids. The beads can be purchased for a very reasonable price -even at target. And you won't need many orchids to create quite an impression. At the same time they are very resilient and will not need a water source to remain beautiful throughout your reception. Unlike so many flowers that would wilt too quickly!

2) Cover a large vase/hurricane in a beautiful and slightly sheer fabric that compliments your wedding decor. Add the candle and your tables will be inviting and beautiful! This could also be done with a homemade wire frame covered in the same fabric. You can go all out and add feather accents, beaded trim; whatever you like and can afford. Just be sure to keep safety in mind when creating the look you want!

I do HIGHLY recommending doing mock-ups of any centerpiece your are considering before investing in the full amount that you need. It just help you make sure that the specific materials your are choosing really give you the look you are hoping for. Little details can make a big difference! : )

Have a beautiful day!

You can find some good ideas for wedding table centrepieces and decoration here:

http://www.cheap-wedding-success.co.uk/cheap-wedding-decorations.html

There's ideas on how to use candles, flowers, natural objects and paper.

dollar tree has some really nice wide low vases add some irridescent stones from there and a off white candle simple and elegant!!!!even tie a tulle ribbon around it!!! or floating candles or some grouped!!!

How about some small pictures of you together with flower petels scattered around them?

One thing we are doing for our wedding is you get white (this is very important that they are white) wide pillar candles, which I think you can get at the dollar store or at least cheaply at wal-mart. Find a picture of the couple or a nice design you like. Take white tissue paper and tape it to a regular piece of paper and print the picture off on the tissue paper. Take spray adhesive and cover the candle with the adhesive. Trim the picture on the tissue paper to where there is not a lot of extra tissue around the picture. Place the picture onto the candle where you have sprayed the adhesive. Smooth it out and take a hair dryer and dry the candle until the tissue is completely dry and adhered to the candle, wipe the extra glue off and there ya go. It may sound complicated but it is EXTREMELY easy and cost effective. Just be careful not to heat the candle too much as of course it will melt. We have made these candles time and time again for presents and such. All you would have to do to finish the c.p. is sprinkle stones or glitter or petals around the base. As you burn the candle the picture will glow very elegantly.

I tried to do this last night, but the tissue paper didn't want to stay on the paper to print the pic out. How did you get them to print out without jamming the printer? Thanks for your time!

Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Weddings DecorationsSeptember 27, 2007
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
🎉
🎄