Trip to Hawaii at Home

I have wanted to see Hawaii for many years, but my health is falling apart and I could never stand the hours of sightseeing. So this year, we are having Hawaii at home!

At least once a week during the summer, we'll try a new Hawaiian recipe, make a craft that looks like it would fit, or invite people over in their tropical print outfits for dessert and conversation. I'm eagerly looking forward to this.

By Coreen from Rupert, ID

That sounds like a great idea! And so much cheaper!! You should have a Luau----those are so much fun! Here is a website that might give you some fun ideas!!! Aloha!

Vacationing At Home, Vacationing at home by camping in the backyard.
Vacationing At Home
Travel and Recreation TravelApril 24, 2006
Hawaiian Fire Dancers
Hawaii Frugal Travel Guide
Frangipani Tree with pink blossoms.
Pruning a Frangipani Tree
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Hawaii Christmas Charities
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips