Buying Hemp Milk

I am looking for Hemp milk. Do I have to order it on line or can I buy it at a store. GNC does not have it here. Maybe a health store? I want it for protein shakes. Any help would be nice. Thank you.

By HersheyBar from Knob Noster, MO

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you called a Health food store, may be they have it & search online for it, good luck.

Thank you for your post, yes I have searched the health food stores. I may have to go to the city if I don't want to go to the Internet and pay shipping charges. Thank you again.

They sell it in the natural section of my local supermarket.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 4, 2009
Almond Milk
Using Almond Milk
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:37:49 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.