Fire Roasted Tomato Garbanzo and Pasta Soup
So quick and easy!
- 3 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 3/4 cup uncooked "mini" pasta of your choosing
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced fire roasted tomatoes, not drained
- 2 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- salt to taste
Bring broth to a boil in a large pot. Add pasta and cook al dente according to package time instructions.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until onions are tender.
Stir onions and garlic in to the broth and pasta pot. Add garbanzo beans, diced tomatoes, basil and season with salt. Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 10, 2016 at 10:56:56 PM on 10.0.0.70 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us